Here are a list of known failure and error types and what they mean:
Some generic expected error types:
- required_parameter_missing: This would define a required missing parameter.
- bad_request: This would define a invalid request.
- not_found: This would define that a requested resource cannot be found.
- company_not_found: Company being operated does not exist.
- export_entry_not_found: The export job item requested/being operated on was not found.
- export_already_in_progress: When trying to create an export for a company that already has an export in progress.
- export_job_items_update_limit: When trying to update too many export job items in a single request current max allowed is 100.
- export_job_status_unprocessable: When the export job is in a state that has been finalised and cannot be further acted on.
- export_not_found: when the requested export job cannot be found.
- invalid_export_job_status: when trying to set an export job status that is not valid.
- invalid_export_job_status_change: when trying to change an export job to a status that is not support with respect to the current status of the job.
- unsupported_accounting_entry_type: when trying to export an accounting entry type that is not supported.
- unsupported_invoice_status: when trying to export an invoice in a state that is not supported.
- unsupported_export_system: when trying to export to an accounting system that is not supported.
Export Job Failure Types:
- invalid_configuration: This would define a failure reason pertaining to invalid configuration needed to complete the export job or interact with the accounting system.
- missing_configuration: This would define a failure reason pertaining to incomplete configuration needed to complete the export job or interact with the accounting system.
- authentication_failure: Pleo API failed to authenticate with the integration service when sending off a WebHook API call.
- accounting_system_authentication_failure: The integration service could not authenticate with the accounting system.
- pleo_rate_limit: There was an irrecoverable rate limit issue that the integration service encountered at any stage of the export job process while communicating with the Pleo API.
- accounting_system_rate_limit: There was an irrecoverable rate limit issue that the integration service encountered at any stage of the export job process while communicating with the accounting system.
- service_unreachable: This would be an error that occurs if the integration service is unreachable
- accounting_system_unreachable: This would be an error that occurs if the integration service is unable to reach the accounting system
- validation_failure: If there was an irrecoverable validation error that occurred that causes the rest of the job to become unprocessable.
- authorization_failure: This is an error that may have occurred because the authorization granted with the token that was generated during the installation of the integration, has been revoked or the user that authorized no longer has that access in the accounting system.
- integration_unusable: This could occur if the integration service has been blocked for some reason or becomes unusable for the customer.
- job_expired: This would be used if the job was not updated within the expiry time limit.
- service_timeout: This would be an error that occurs if an irrecoverable timeout while communicating with integration service.
- accounting_system_timeout: This would be an error that occurs if the integration service encounters an irrecoverable timeout while communicating with the accounting system
Export Job Items Update Error Types:
- accounting_entry_does_not_exist: When trying to update an export job item for an accounting entry that does not exist.
- export_entry_status_update_failed: This is an internal error when an unknown error occured while updating the export job item status internally.
- accounting_entry_update_failed: This is an internal error when an unknown error occured while updating the accounting entry internally.
Updated 21 days ago